We welcome you to our website and we thank you for getting here.
This section contains all the information related to the management of your personal data and our treatment policy to it.
Your privacy is very important to us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have worked hard to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorisation.
Nessiehunters has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Company Name: Nessiehunters
- Address: 2/15 Dumbiedykes Road, EH8 9UR, Edinburgh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Tour operator specialised in tours through Scotland.
- For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.For the data processing of our users, I implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES THAT WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED THIS DATA?
The personal data that we deal with in Nessiehunters comes from:
- Transactions on our website.
- Contact Form.
- Subscription form.
- Comments on blog.
- Web chat
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Nessiehunters is processing personal data that concerns us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Nessiehunters will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided to me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In Nessiehunters there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information you provide us with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of nessiehunters.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (Nessiehunters provider) within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts nessiehunters.com, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we request the following mandatory personal data: None (they are optional), Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wants and give an answer about the previous ones. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (Nessiehunters provider) within the EU.
- Web Chat: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of nessiehunters.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Tawk.to (Nessiehunters provider) in the United States.
- Accounting: we request the information of name, email and in some cases if the client or supplier of other information like company name, telephone or Tax ID wishes it. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Xero (Nessiehunters provider) in the United States.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks Nessiehunters can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of nessiehunters.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by Nessiehunters. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Nessiehunters. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Nessiehunters with address at 2/15 Dumbiedykes Road, EH8 9UR, Edinburgh will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers .
Nessiehunters, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have visited nessiehunters.com before and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited my site to do it again.
As a user of nessiehunters.com I inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing feature at nessiehunters.com
The information we collect through this feature is collected by Facebook and Google cookies.
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects data from web traffic related to the pages in which they are installed.
In nessiehunters.com we sometimes use Facebook ads, the Facebook advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
HOW LONG WILL I KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party or until they are removed from the database due to lack of activity.
TO WHOM DESTINATIONS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, nessiehunters.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help nessiehunters.com analyse the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of nessiehunters.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on the servers in the United States.
Hosting: Siteground, with address in the United Kingdom. More information at: https://siteground.co.ukSiteground. treats the data in order to perform their hosting services to Nessiehunters.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Nessiehunters.
Email marketing: ActiveCampaign, with address in the United States. More information at: https://www.activecampaign.com. ActiveCampaign treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Nessiehunters.
Google Remarketing: This website is associated with Google to show ads of our products to users who access this website. When you collaborate with google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and show you more relevant ads.
Online Reservations: Fareharbor, with address in the United States. More information at: https://www.fareharbor.com. Fareharbor handles the data in order to make their reservation services to Nessiehunters.
Reservations of Private Tours: Stripe or Paypal, with address in the United States. More information at: https://www.stripe.com and https://www.paypal.com. Stripe and Paypal treat the data in order to perform their payment services to Nessiehunters.
Accounting: Xero Limited with domicile in the United States. More information at https://www.xero.com.Xero treats the data in order to perform its payment and accounting services to Nessiehunters.
Web Chat: Tawk.to, with address in the United States. More information at: https://tawk.to. Tawk.to treats the data in order to answer questions or questions from Nessiehunters users.
This type of cookies are included in third-party services such as: AdWords and Google Analytics. By visiting this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. See more information about the types of cookies used by Google , and discover how Google uses these cookies .
In the case of cookies generated by Google Analytics, Google Adwords, double click related to Google’s analytics and advertising services, I have defined that the user’s data retention time is the minimum possible that in this case is 14 months .
You can use ad settings to manage the Google ads shown to you and indicate that ads based on your interests are not shown. Even if you decide not to receive these types of ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from the IP address, the type of browser and recent and previous searches related to your current search. If you want more information about this practice and know your options to prevent these companies from using this information, click here.
When browsing nessiehunters.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Remarketing
We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole. This also allows us to be able to carry out personalized promotions in a timely manner.
SECURITY OF DATA
Nessiehunters is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Nessiehunters.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Nessiehunters will ensure that any person who is authorized by Nessiehunters to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, the Nessiehunters must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to nessiehunters.com exonerating Nessiehunters from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Nessiehunters in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Nessiehunters reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Nessiehunters will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, nessiehunters.com does not perform spam practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, nessiehunters.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
WHAT INFORMATION STORE A COOKIE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalisation of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realise that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not person.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES EXIST?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Display advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE THE OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google Adsense, etc.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEB USE?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. On this website the following cookies are used which are detailed below:
- Own Cookies
List of cookies
Login: The cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your Nessiehunters account.
Personalisation: Cookies help me remember with what people or websites have interacted, so we can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
- Thrid Party Cookies
This website uses analytical services, specifically, Google Analytics and Google Remarketing to help the website analyse the use made by website users and improve its usability as well as with the intention of visiting our website again, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing nessiehunters.com for example, when you use the share button of nessiehunters.com in a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Google+ Cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Linkedin cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Youtube cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
I use platforms that use browser cookies to track sales that originated on this website.
CAN THE COOKIES BE ELIMINATED?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
- Setting cookies for Google Chrome
- Setting cookies for Apple Safari
- Setting cookies for Internet Explorer
- Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES