FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Online through our website. We recommend this way since it is very fast and easy. You can pay with any credit or debit card. Simply click on book now, select your desired date and number of people and enter your preferred payment method. Simple, easy and 100% safe.
- By telephone on +44 (0) 131 2020 9020 with one of our team members using a credit or debit card.
*After your reservation is made you will receive all the information about the tour in a confirmation email together with your tickets.
Of course! If you want to surprise someone in a special way, we can help you.
Simply go to the gift card section (top menu on desktop and menu on mobile), follow the steps and all set! You will have a year to redeem them.
Our departure point is Lawnmarket Bus Stop, which is at 310 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PH.
It is very central and easy to find. IMPORTANT: please get to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your departure. Due to time restrictions we can not wait for any delayed passengers. Click here to see the place and directions.
The Scottish weather can be very unpredictable. In fact it is said that it is one of the few countries where you can see the four seasons within a few hours. Therefore, we recommend that you bring comfortable shoes and warm/waterproof clothing.
But most important. Remember to bring your camera, because you will photograph some of the most beautiful landscapes you have ever seen!
We do not include any of the extra activities to give you the option to travel as you wish and have total control of your experience. But remember that if you want to do some, we will get you a better price at the place.
Due to logistics issues we do not reserve seats. But do not worry, you will be able see the incredible scenery from anywhere in the bus.
Of course. You can travel with your children between the ages of 5 and 16. Unfortunately, we regret we will not be able to take children under the age of 5.
To give you as much freedom as possible our stops at lunch time will be in places where you can choose between restaurants, cafes or supermarkets. On the other hand, if you want to bring your own food you are more than welcome.
Due to factors beyond our control, we can not guarantee return times. Please keep this in mind if you have connections on your trip.
If this is something that may concern you, we advise you to purchase a travel insurance. Contact us if you need more information. We are more than happy to answer your questions.
The minimum number of passengers for a trip out is 8. In the case that we have less than 8 reservations, we will give you two options:
- If available, we will accommodate you in a smaller vehicle.
- We can give you the option to choose another tour of your interest on the same or different day.
- Offer you a full refund.
To guarantee you a quick departure and a trip at the best price we will pick you up only from our departure point. Edinburgh is one of the capitals with the best public transport in the world and it will be very easy for you to find us.
If you think they have done an excellent job and you would like to, they will be very grateful.
Day trips. If you wish to modify your reservation you will need to do so with a minimum notice of 3 days. The change will be done without administrative charges.
Private Tours.You must tell us at least 7 days in advance to have the necessary time to accommodate you to the new schedule or itinerary.
We regret that changes are not always possible, however, we will always do our best to give you our best customer service, even if that means modifications outside of the minimum period of time.
- For cancellations with a minimum of 3 days, the total amount of the tour will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs within three days of the tour, there will be no compensation.
- For cancellations of at least 10 days in advance, the amount will be refunded in full.
- If the cancellation occurs between 10 to 5 days prior to the tour, we will refund you 50% of the reservation.
- For cancellations of less than 5 days, there will be no refunds.
Our concession prices are for students, children between 5 and 16 years old and people over 65. We may ask you for proof at the departure point.
To redeem your gift coupons simply go to the desired tour and click on book now. Then select the date of your tour, the number of people and enter your basic personal information.
Now, if you look on the other side of where the final price appears (on the left) you will see that you have an option called Use Coupon. Select it and enter the number.
The tour will take place in vehicles of 8 or 49 seats equipped with the latest safety devices.
We regret to inform you that our vehicles do not have these systems.
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?CONTACT US