We welcome you to our website and we thank you for getting here. This section contains all the information related to the management of your personal data and our treatment policy to it. Your privacy is very important to us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have worked hard to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorisation.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Company Name: Nessiehunters
- Address: 2/15 Dumbiedykes Road, EH8 9UR, Edinburgh
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Tour operator specialised in tours through Scotland.
- For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.For the data processing of our users, I implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
PRINCIPLES THAT WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
The personal data that we deal with in Nessiehunters comes from:
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED THIS DATA?
- Transactions on our website.
- Contact Form.
- Subscription form.
- Comments on blog.
- Web chat
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Nessiehunters is processing personal data that concerns us, or not. Interested persons have the right to:
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Nessiehunters will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided to me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible. Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of nessiehunters.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (Nessiehunters provider) within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts nessiehunters.com, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we request the following mandatory personal data: None (they are optional), Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wants and give an answer about the previous ones. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (Nessiehunters provider) within the EU.
- Web Chat: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of nessiehunters.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Tawk.to (Nessiehunters provider) in the United States.
- Accounting: we request the information of name, email and in some cases if the client or supplier of other information like company name, telephone or Tax ID wishes it. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Xero (Nessiehunters provider) in the United States.
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks Nessiehunters can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of nessiehunters.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by Nessiehunters. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Nessiehunters. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
HOW LONG WILL I KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party or until they are removed from the database due to lack of activity.
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, nessiehunters.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions: Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help nessiehunters.com analyse the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of nessiehunters.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on the servers in the United States. Hosting: Siteground, with address in the United Kingdom. More information at: https://siteground.co.ukSiteground. treats the data in order to perform their hosting services to Nessiehunters. Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Nessiehunters. Email marketing: ActiveCampaign, with address in the United States. More information at: https://www.activecampaign.com. ActiveCampaign treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Nessiehunters. Google Remarketing: This website is associated with Google to show ads of our products to users who access this website. When you collaborate with google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and show you more relevant ads. Online Reservations: Fareharbor, with address in the United States. More information at: https://www.fareharbor.com. Fareharbor handles the data in order to make their reservation services to Nessiehunters. Reservations of Private Tours: Stripe or Paypal, with address in the United States. More information at: https://www.stripe.com and https://www.paypal.com. Stripe and Paypal treat the data in order to perform their payment services to Nessiehunters. Accounting: Xero Limited with domicile in the United States. More information at https://www.xero.com.Xero treats the data in order to perform its payment and accounting services to Nessiehunters. Web Chat: Tawk.to, with address in the United States. More information at: https://tawk.to. Tawk.to treats the data in order to answer questions or questions from Nessiehunters users. This type of cookies are included in third-party services such as: AdWords and Google Analytics. By visiting this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. See more information about the types of cookies used by Google , and discover how Google uses these cookies . In the case of cookies generated by Google Analytics, Google Adwords, double click related to Google’s analytics and advertising services, I have defined that the user’s data retention time is the minimum possible that in this case is 14 months . You can use ad settings to manage the Google ads shown to you and indicate that ads based on your interests are not shown. Even if you decide not to receive these types of ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from the IP address, the type of browser and recent and previous searches related to your current search. If you want more information about this practice and know your options to prevent these companies from using this information, click here. When browsing nessiehunters.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
TO WHOM DESTINATIONS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole. This also allows us to be able to carry out personalized promotions in a timely manner. Nessiehunters is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. Nessiehunters.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties. With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Nessiehunters will ensure that any person who is authorized by Nessiehunters to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal). When a security incident occurs, the Nessiehunters must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Remarketing
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Display advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.