We welcome you to our website and we thank you for getting here. This section contains all the information related to the management of your personal data and our treatment policy to it. Your privacy is very important to us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have worked hard to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorisation.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Company Name: Nessiehunters
- Address: 2/15 Dumbiedykes Road, EH8 9UR, Edinburgh
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Tour operator specialised in tours through Scotland.
- For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.For the data processing of our users, I implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES THAT WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED THIS DATA?
- Transactions on our website.
- Contact Form.
- Subscription form.
- Comments on blog.
- Web chat
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of nessiehunters.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (Nessiehunters provider) within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts nessiehunters.com, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we request the following mandatory personal data: None (they are optional), Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wants and give an answer about the previous ones. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (Nessiehunters provider) within the EU.
- Web Chat: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of nessiehunters.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Tawk.to (Nessiehunters provider) in the United States.
- Accounting: we request the information of name, email and in some cases if the client or supplier of other information like company name, telephone or Tax ID wishes it. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Xero (Nessiehunters provider) in the United States.
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks Nessiehunters can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of nessiehunters.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by Nessiehunters. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Nessiehunters. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
HOW LONG WILL I KEEP YOUR DATA?
TO WHOM DESTINATIONS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Remarketing
SECURITY OF DATA
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Display advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
- Own Cookies
- Thrid Party Cookies
- Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Google+ Cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Linkedin cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Youtube cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Setting cookies for Google Chrome
- Setting cookies for Apple Safari
- Setting cookies for Internet Explorer
- Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox